Terms & conditions
This website is provided by Warren McCreery. By using this website you consent to the terms and conditions below. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you may not use this website or access or display any of the information made available on this website. Warren McCreery may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Each time you use this website you agree to be bound by the current terms and conditions. In accessing this website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing this website.
- 1. Disclaimer
- Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, Warren McCreery cannot guarantee its accuracy and reserves the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use this website. Warren McCreery provides this website on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it (including any text, graphics, advertisements, measurements, links or other items) and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Opinions expressed on this website are not statements of fact.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE TO WHICH YOU PUT THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THE RESULTS AND INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT AND THAT ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS, REPRESENTATIONS AND TERMS WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All users should take independent professional advice if they require information in relation to any matter addressed on this website. Warren McCreery does not accept any liability for any damage or loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits) arising as a result of this website, inability to use this website or the information contained in this website (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with this website). Nothing on this website should be construed as constituting an offer, acceptance or contract or any part thereof.
- 2. Indemnity
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Warren McCreery, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting whether directly or indirectly from your use of this website or the information contained herein or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- 3. Intellectual Property
- The content and designs included in this website (including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of Warren McCreery or is licensed to Warren McCreery. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce this website or any of its contents in any form. You may not reproduce or incorporate this website or any of its contents into any other website. You may only view, print or download temporary copies of the content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that you do not change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You are prohibited from distributing, reproducing, modifying, creating derivative works from, copying, displaying or in any way exploiting or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of this website. You may not link to this site or frame it without the express consent of Warren McCreery. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use or distribute any site content without express written agreement.
- 4. Interruptions and Ommissions in This Service
- Whilst Warren McCreery takes every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not always a stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. As a result,Warren McCreery do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
- 5. Invalidity
- If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- 6. Links
- This website contains links to third party websites over which Savills has no control. Warren McCreery assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party website. The presence of a link to a third party does not necessarily mean that Warren McCreery endorses that site or has or has not any association with the proprietor of that website.
- 7. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and any disputes arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- Warren McCreery take the security and privacy of those of its clients and contacts about whom it holds personal information extremely seriously. Warren McCreery follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information given to it in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal data is held on the Warren McCreery contacts and administration database either because of work Warren McCreery has undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because clients have indicated that they would be interested in receiving material from Warren McCreery about its business and services. To that end Warren McCreery holds client contact details and the history of the client relationship. This allows Warren McCreery to manage its client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that clients do not receive unwanted material through the post. In accordance with their rights under the Data Protection Acts, clients may request the amendment of the personal information held and to cease receiving direct marketing materials. Warren McCreery does not sell, rent, disclose to or otherwise deal in the personal information it holds with third parties unless required to do so by law.